Shampoo & Style $45+
Design Set $55+
Bridal Updo $100+
Children's Style $24-$45
Makeup Application $60
Bridal Makeup $75
Trial Makeup $50
* If you have any extensions to add to your updo, please advise the front desk at your time of booking*
- Decide on a hairstyle before you choose your veil or headpiece and match your hair to your gown. Play with styles before finalizing your look.
- Visit your hairstylist at least six months before the wedding to set up a hair care regimen
- Touch up your existing hair color two weeks before the wedding
- Prepare a hair emergency kit for reception touch ups. This should include bobby pins and hairspray
- Think about whether your hairstyle will hold up at an outdoor wedding - Consider extensions and hairpieces to add volume for special hairstyles
- Plan special hairstyles for the bridal shower and rehearsal dinner
- Get a final trim two weeks before the wedding
- Wear a buttoned-down shirt to your wedding day hair session
- Talk to your hairstylist to set a shampooing and conditioning schedule for the days before the wedding
- Add a bit of glitter to your hair.... just be sure to try it out in advance!
- Invest in a good haircut. You'll need less styling if you have a good foundation.
- Decide if you will remove your veil after the ceremony. You'll need to adjust your hairstyle accordingly
- Have your hairdresser practice with your veil tiara
- Make hairstyle changes within three months of the wedding
- Dye your hair at home
- Change your hair color within two months of the wedding
- Let anyone talk you into the latest style unless you really love it|
- Choose a style that's too structured... it will be impossible to maintain
- Go overboard on tendrils. If the curls droop, you'll be left with messy hair
- Choose a large or overly ornate headpiece. You're the star; not your tiara
- Use unfamiliar hair products on the big day... you could be allergic to them
- Wash your hair right before styling it... it may be too slippery to handle
- Use accessories that are too heavy for an updo.|
- Overload your hair with product.
Salon + Spa Roxx has designated a special area for small groups to enjoy services privately. It is designed for manicure, pedicure and massage services with special touches such as lunch, champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries. This is perfect for small stagette parties, mother & daughter bookings and of course for the happy couple.
Take your wedding plans to the next level and indulge your bridal party with manicures and pedicures in our lavish VIP private loft.